Friday, November 19, 2010

Give Me A Makeover

30 by 30 needs a personality. A look. A feel.

I've procrastinated long enough on giving this blog a design. Not even sure what parts I can configure on blogger.com, but I'm looking for ideas.

Assuming you've been reading - now that you have a taste of 30 by 30, what are some ideas that come to mind? Some words that personify the blog? Some themes that flow through it?

I'll get into it this weekend and put something together, but I'm pretty sure I got nothin' to start with. I need visual cues. Imagery, maybe? Or maybe just the name of a font. I'm gonna go ahead and veto Comic Sans, so don't even go there.

Give me some ideas for this blog's look, and I promise I'll get back in the gym tomorrow. I'm putting this on you. All 20 of you. Feel that conscience burn.

WEDNESDAY 11/17/10 DIET LOG:
still no appetite
10:00 a.m. about 2 eggs, scrambled, cold, left over from breakfast which I slept through
12:00 p.m. 1/2 of a homemade pastrami wrap with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese, some red onion and black olive, and fresh spinach leaves
7:00 p.m. 1 1/2 cups of a homemade rice/cheese casserole-type dish with about a 4 oz portion of pork chop, about 8 roasted asparagus spears

NO WORKOUT WEDNESDAY 11/17/10

THURSDAY 11/18/10 DIET LOG:
appetite... slowly... returning...
throughout the day: one 32 oz bottle Gatorade and one 32 oz bottle low-calorie G2 Gatorade
10:15 a.m. 2 slices buttered toast, 1 cup OreIda hash browns/onions
5:30 p.m. meal at basketball game - one 6 oz portion chicken cordon bleu, one cup steamed green beans/carrots/mushrooms, one chocolate cookie with M&Ms (oops)

NO WORKOUT THURSDAY 11/18/10

1 comment: