Friday, November 12, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Finally starting to see the rewards of all this effort.

There's this pair of black pants that I wear at work. This is the largest-sized pair of pants I've ever worn in my life. I got them a few months ago after the crotch split out of my last pair and I went around the restaurant one night with only an apron hiding my underwear. Pathetic, but true story.

I don't want to buy another pair of pants, even if it means wearing these five nights a week. Mainly 'cause I'm just cheap like that. But it looks like I'm gonna have to pretty soon, because when I took off my belt last night on the walk to my car, they were sagging.

There wasn't much celebration though, 'cause I think I've come down with a bad cold. Not really feeling like doing much of anything. So I think I'll go back to bed now. Sorry, Star-Trac Elliptical Machine #1. Maybe another time.

WEDNESDAY 11/10/10 DIET LOG:
9:00 a.m. about 2 1/2 cups of smoothie, with mango and peaches, about 1 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt, and two scoops soy/whey protein
12:00 p.m. about a cup of some Kung Pao Chicken meal from the frozen foods section that we fixed the other night, and about a cup of sauteed spinach
4:30 p.m. meal at work - three chicken strips, about 15-20 tater tots

NO WORKOUT WEDNESDAY 11/10/10

THURSDAY 11/10/10 DIET LOG:
9:00 a.m. two servings Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (my fave), about 3/4 cup milk
12:00 p.m. large salad with about two cups fresh spinach, 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 1/4 cup crushed pralines, 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, and one tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette dressing. One avocado, sliced... I think it was going bad, so I didn't finish it.
5:30 p.m. Baked Potato "Au Broc" at Jason's Deli. Huuuge potato, ate about half of it with broccoli, cheese, and bacon.

NO WORKOUT THURSDAY 11/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment