Thursday, September 30, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Thanks to you 20 or so folks who took the time to click over here today. Good to know there's some interest out there. I really wanted to recap my day today, but instead, I've got a brief public service announcement and I'm going to bed:

The name of this blog (and the URL) have been changed. This is not a test. The new URL is http://30by30blog.blogspot.com. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

Sorry if that causes broken links and/or hard feelings. When I selected a URL earlier today, my first choice was already taken by another Blogger.com user, and so I went with the alternative of adding an "e" to make it ever-so-slightly unique enough. Sometime this evening, I decided there would be no compromise. I would have the name of my choice and no one would stand in my way. Here it is then - my new home.

I just got off work. It's late, and I'm going to make this short and end it here. I've got my first obstacle to overcome, and it involves work and food.

1 comment: